Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Advice to all Bloggers from St. Paul

From the wisdom found at Vultus Christi:

Finally, bloggers, whatever is true,
whatever is honourable,
whatever is just,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is gracious,
if there is any excellence,
if there is anything worthy of
praise, blog about these things.

What you have learned and received
and heard and seen in me, do:
and the God of Peace will be with you.

October 5, 2008 Epistle: Philippians 4, 6-9

5 comments:

The Ironic Catholic said...

How about bloggers from outstate?

(heh heh)

Melody K said...

Taken from one of my favorite Scripture passages!

Cathy_of_Alex said...

What about Minneapolis?

Ok, like, I.C. I can't help myself! Really.

Adoro said...

IC ~ St. Paul loves you, too!

Melody ~ Cool, isn't it?

Cathy ~ I've lived in Minneapolis. As such, I don't have much hope for that city.

Cathy_of_Alex said...

I know. I was born there. That's why I live in St. Paul now.