Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Stuff about Me Meme

Anita at V for Victory! tagged me for this meme.

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

I've done a few "random things" memes already, and seriously I don't know what I could possibly come up with, but here's a try:

Six Non-Important Things/Habits/Quirks About Myself


1. I once walked into a closed glass door...when leaving a grocery store...in front of several witnesses.

2. I have never had a massage or a pedicure and think I can live my life quite comfortably (in fact, MORE comfortably) by not having those experiences.

3. When I was 8, I was bucked off of an ornery Shetland Pony named Brandy. I continued to love horses, but for years after that I was terrified to ride them. The matter was probably complicated by the fact it was another few years before I had the opportunity to ride again. (But I'm feeling MUCH better now...)

4. When I was 16, I almost got arrested for riding on the hood of my friend's car (with 2 other friends) as he drove past the town festival proceedings. My Mom still doesn't know about this incident. I don't think I'm gonna tell her. Besides; she'd be disappointed she can't blame my best friend as said best friend was not present that evening.

5. As a child, although I was incredibly shy, I had no problem hamming it up as long as I could be silly. But the second my "performance" ended, I was back to hiding behind Mom, or Dad, or the furniture, or anything else I thought would make me invisible. As an adult, the behavior is reversed...I have no problem talking to people, but don't make me stand in front of them and be silly!

6. I once broke my brother's nose, completely by accident. What a waste.


I'm not sure who to tag on this one. So...I'm going to be lazy and tag Pelagius, Arius, Simon the Magician, Sabellius, Tertullian and Marcion, or the corresponding adherents to the modern forms of the Dead Heretics Society.

No comments: