Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Moving On...

I've made some decisions today:

First, a decision I made this morning is that I will not be pressing charges because it would be pointless. However, should the need to do so arise, I have evidence and can move forward. There is great freedom in this.

Secondly, I have affirmed the decision to file a police report, for had I not, I would not now be indemnified (which I have been via the company itself), and for my own protection should this happen again. I can't afford to pay for the cost of someone else's actions or to be held accountable for said person's actions. My documentation protects my rights and I'm satisfied with that.

Thirdly, I'm removing the posts; I can't move on past the situation if I'm responding to comments of any kind. So the posts with regard to the actions of the last 24 hours are gone, I'm going to Confession and Mass tonight, which is what I seem to do on most Tuesdays, and as it promises to be a beautiful evening I'll likely take my dog for a nice walk. We both need the fresh air after the oppressive humidity of yesterday! The windows are open, the breeze is blowing through, and tonight I'll be able to sleep!

Other issues....

Financially I'm in trouble, because my secondary summer job is not going to give me many hours, if any at all. For now I'm OK, maybe will scrape by, and I'm hoping for the best.

An hour of Adoration before Mass will help give me some peace, I think. Please pray for me...there's a lot going on in my life, a lot of things that will never see the light of my blog, and I'm not going to make it if I don't get my spiritual life in order.

*