Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Monday, December 15, 2008

I Have Been Remiss...

...and a really bad friend.

There's a new blog on the block, and it belongs to a friend I met for the first time last July. She recently took the leap from being a reader/commenter to sharing her own thoughts on her own blog, and most recently, has a beautiful post directed towards her son, who just turned 21.

So, please allow me to introduce you to my friend MJ. Go enjoy her posts, comment (come back and visit me sometimes, though!), and become a follower.

Oh, and Minnesota people....she has connections to MN so it's actually entirely possible we could adopt her into our own little network. :-)

*
OK, what are you still doing here? Go read MJ's Musings!
*

1 comment:

MJ said...

Thank you for the referral. I hope I can live up to all your wonderful "press". And you are not a bad friend, just a very busy one.
I would love to be adopted too, MN is a great state. My oldest is even considering moving there when he is done with grad school!