Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Monday, December 15, 2008

COLD!

HOLY BUCKETS, IT'S COLD OUT!

I took my dog for the world's record shortest walk EVER. She was literally too cold to pee!

That poor thing just lifted up her paws, and then sat down in a "bare" spot (where the wind had blown the snow away).

The last time I was in Arizona was maybe April 2003, and I would like to go back there. It was WARM and nice! And pretty!

And I do not relish driving to work today....nasty nasty roads that salt and sand don't affect in these temps!

3 comments:

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Crusty: Are buckets holy? :-)

Signed: Cathy the Original Crank(y)

Poor fuzzy buddy. Giver her an extra Kong treat for me would ya?

Notice I did not say: Poor Adoro for having to take her out in this chill...LOL!

Adoro said...

Cathy ~ It was just fine for Adoro, who was all bundled up and not walking barefoot in the snow!

My poor girl...she was real happy to get back inside!

The roads to work though... * shudder *

Paul said...

Not much warmer here in northern Nevada; there'll be plenty of minus signs around here tonight!