Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Well, I now smell like smoke. Not cigarette smoke, because that's yucky and nasty. But rather, I smell like good ol' charcoal grill smoke.

It's currently snowing in my city, and there's a little light drizzle, but I decided that it would not deter me. Because earlier today I got the idea in my mind that I want shish-ka-bobs, and the ONLY way to have them is on the grill. Mmmmm....

So I'm grilling, and I don't care if it's only a few degrees above freezing! Take THAT winter!

Other More Interesting News...

Yesterday morning, five men were ordained to the priesthood at the Cathedral of St. Paul, and you may read about them both in an official article in the Catholic Spirit and through seminarian Gregory's post on Future Prists of the Third Millenium blog.

Congratulations to our new priests, consolations to our empty-nest syndrome seminarians, and admonitions to ALL of you to keep praying for more priests!

More news...

The sun just came out!

No comments: