Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Pray for Father Debruycker at SJA!

jdebruycker@stjoan.com

Check out the above e-mail address. Copy/paste it into a fresh new e-mail, and send this priest your ENCOURAGEMENT and let him know you are praying for him!

I heard from a trusted friend today, who had heard from another trusted person...so in other words, this is heresay (not heresy, though), that this priest is TRYING HARD to overcome this battle. He needs help NOW! SO PRAY! FAST! PRAY AND FAST SOME MORE! AND DO IT QUICKLY!

Would you want people to yawn, wait, and then "get around to it" if you were fighting demons? I didn't think so. So stop sitting there and PRAY!

Our Father.....
Hail Mary.....
Glory be......
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.....


LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great idea. I am going to add St Joan's to my daily prayers.

I don't have the names of people in the Twin Cities who might be interested in joining us. I used to be on the Catholic Answers Forum and there were a bunch there. Maybe we could seek them out again.

But one of them, who has the dormant blog "Vertatis Splendor" is now studing in Rome for a year. She is blogging under the name "The Roamin' Roman" and is regularly mentioned on Amy Welborn's site.

I communicated a few times with her in the past, so I will pass you great message on to her. She is in close contact with all the Minnesota guys at the North American College and elsewhere in Rome.

She will be back in May or June, I presume.

Check out her site. Lots of great photographs:

http://roamingroman.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the things he has to deal with there. I will pray and in fact I will say a rosary for him tonight.

Our Word said...

I'll pray for him as well. I've seen Fr. Debruycker often at St. Olaf, where he celebrates the Friday morning Mass; and while I've suspected that he might be a little more liberal than I'd prefer, I've also thought that his heart was in the right place, and he's made some excellent points that I've referred to in my blog.

I think a lot of people suspected he'd have his hands full at SJA. I hoped he'd be a good choice to bring that parish back at least a little closer to the fold. If he's having trouble, then that parish truly is in a world of hurt.

(I was introduced to your site by Ray, and I'm glad he did!)

Adoro said...

Thanks for your comments, y'all, and for your prayers for this priest.

I have often followed Veritas's blog, but since my computer crashed, I had lost the Roman link. Thanks for providing it!