Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Grateful Bleg

I woke up to an amazing surprise this morning, and not long after I learned of the surprise, it also came to my combox in my post, Almost.

Fr. Leo McDowell commented, "Need a plane ticket? Perhaps we can help -- http://www.frleo.org/adoro/ This was set up by some friends at Plurk."

I guess I should take the hint, then and post it on my blog! I know some of my longstanding blog (and real-life friends, people I've actually met!) have told me to set up an account, but I have to admit it felt weird to me. Now that this has been done, completely without my knowledge, and to my complete and utter surprise, well...I should maybe cooperate with those who sincerely want to help!

In fact, I'm so grateful that I was actually speechless this morning. Those of you who know me...that says a lot, doesn't it?

So, thank you to my dear friends from Plurk who have set up this account, and thank you to any of you who are willing and able to help me! Please remember, though, that my biggest need is always prayer, and there's never a time I don't need prayer! Know that you are in my prayers as well.

No comments: