Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Fiction Blog

A long time ago, I started a second blog, a story I actually wrote when I was 12, and have re-written many times since.

I started it as a way to force myself to continue the story this time, perhaps finally to completion. I have many of the chapters written, many of the characters defined...but as any writer knows, all that is subject to change.

Today I posted chapter 2, 3, and 4; some of you may have already visited the prologue and chapter one, and your comments were favorable. I have now added another few chapters and hope to write more tonight and tomorrow.

I can't promise that this story will continue to anyone's satisfaction, but since I don't have a job, at least I can give myself to this work I began more years ago than I care to count!

The title is a working title only, and will actually change when the story further matures.

So to those of you who enjoy fiction...welcome to the great Catholic novel!

I may start yet another blog with some of my other works of fiction. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I loved chapter one!

Anonymous said...

My daughter wrote her first published articles when she was 12..i hope i get time to read yours...