Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

5 Things Meme

Recovering Dissident tagged me for a 5 Things Meme.

5 things in my freezer:

1. fresh-caught-fresh-frozen salmon fillets given to me by my brother, who got them from his boss who caught them himself.
2. ice cream
3. ground hamburger from my cousin's farm
4. ice packs
5. freezer-burned home-made wontons I made about 2 years ago...yeah, they need to go away.

5 things in my closet:

1. Winter clothes
2. a Winchester .30-.30
3. a box full of stuff I can't remember which will likely be thrown away soon
4. a formal I purchased for the office "Holiday Party" 4 years ago and haven't worn since.
5. bridesmaid's dress which I meant to have turned into a cocktail dress, looks somewhat like the one from "Pretty Woman".

5 things in my car:

1. My first communion rosary hanging from the rearview mirror
2. Sunshade for the windshield
3. Canvas seat protector across the back seat- because of the dogs
4. dog hair
5. various CD's and cassettes

5 things in my backpack:

1. My application packet, info, and copies of the app I sent in to UST last Friday.
2. Unpaid bills and paid bills that need to be filed
3. Prayer cards and other similar materials
4. dog poop pickup baggies
5. wrist brace for my left wrist

And I tag.....YOU!

1 comment:

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Hey, Adoro, I own a Winnie .30-.30 too! It's not in my closet.

This probably means something but it's early and I'm tired...

Good list.