He posted a whole slew of stuff (well, 3 things) he's against and has invited the rest of us the do the same. So batten down the hatches and hold on to your toupees, here it comes:
* I'm against stupid drivers. If you don't know where you're going, coming to a sudden stop on a busy freeway in order to BACK UP in order to turn onto an exit ramp you missed is NOT the thing to do! Further, if you're going to screw up, do it quickly and get out of the way. Oh, and if you rear-end someone, do NOT explain to your insurance company that the guy you hit, yeah, the one who came to a stop perfectly safely only to be sent to the hospital by YOU, did not "give you enough time to stop." Really? Ever hear of maintaining a safe distance? Yeah...it's State Law. Did you actually PASS your driver's test or did you steal the test out of the hand of a 16 year old who actually studied for it?
* I'm against schnockered and pickled jerks-for-neighbors with apocolyptically-loud motorcycle engines revving them (yes, REVVING) in the red-line for extended periods at 3 -3:45 am early on a Tuesday morning when most of the world is sleeping. (I'm against this same BS in the middle of a nice afternoon, too. There is no reason for that kind of idiocy.)
* I'm against ice storms that pack so much ice down on the sidewalks and driveways that it is necessary to turn the neighborhood into a luge course just to get around.
* I'm against mandatory pickles on hamburgers. What is UP with that?
* I'm against "modern art". It may be modern but it sure ain't Art! It needs to go the way of "Art Deco" which also wasn't art and shouldn't have ever become "deco". And don't give me any flap about the popularity of "Retro-crap". It was crap then, it's crap now, and the only reason to do something in "Retro" is to make fun of it.
* I'm against the terms "Liberal" and "Conservative" in conversations about Catholicism as the terms are political and have NO PLACE in Catholic conversation. I resent having to use those terms just to be understood and to constantly, when using the terms, have to state why they are inappropriate, and what's more, I hate the fact there are factions within the Body of Christ and I wish people would wake up and stop trying to politicize that which is supernatural, holy and so far beyond politicization that doing so just makes the "camps" look stupid. (See my last bullet point before you comment.)
* I'm against Abortion, Planned Parenthood, the moral depravity that made this obscene horror "legal" in our country and keeps it going, and the outright battle to rip and shred innocent children and harm their mothers in unseen but agonizing ways while supporting the salvation of seals and whales and the Arabian Ocean Fig Bush growing somewhere in the Alaskan tundra. Seriously, life is so devalued here that even stuff that never existed has more legal protection than any given human life!
* I'm against "grooming" dogs to look like other animals. Seriously? Your golden retriever is NOT a lion and is completely embarrassed by that weird clip-job you gave him. Have some respect for your best friend!
* I'm against the high price of sushi only because the high price means I can't afford to eat it very often.
* I'm against bloggers who do nothing but rant all the time. Or even sometimes. Right. I'm completely against what I'm doing right now.
* I'm also against hypocrites.
I'd talk about more stuff I"m against, but as I'm a faithful Catholic, was a Firefighter on 9/11 and watched 300 fellow firefighters die that day, and have clearly stated my position on many issues of Faith and Morals in the course of this blog, if I said anything else it would be redundant. I agree with everything Terry said on his blog as far as what he's against, and he said it better, anyway.
As far as tagging, well...the feisty bloggers have already been tagged in one fell swoop. So if you're feisty, mad, and damn it, you aren't gonna take it anymore, go ahead and tag yourself, leave the stuff YOU'RE against in the combox or a link to your own blog regarding the stuff you're against!
And don't yell at me if you disagree with my list. Just add me to your list of stuff you're against.
I need the notoriety and attention your sputtering anger will bring to my blog.