Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Friday, August 17, 2007

HEALTH WARNING!

Being that Fridays are penitential days, I wasn't going to laugh today. But then my friend sent me this information, and I felt it was important enough to desseminate it to all of you in case you are in danger:

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Weary-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT.

This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

1 comment:

Hidden One said...

How about some Simple Lonesome Ever-Excellent Purification (SLEEP)?

Personally, I prefer Eucharistic Adoration, but that's too long for my WORK-afflicted brain to make an acronym. (Thank God my Location for WORK Contamination is down the street from a basilica!)