Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fr. Cranky

I'm sad. I just learned that Fr. Cranky has restricted blog access to invited people only, and apparently I'm not on the A list!

It's scandalous! And just after I tagged him in a Meme so he can have his inagural meme experience.

Oh, well. I'd write to ask for an invite, but of course, he doesn't have an email associated with his blog.

I hope that he starts blogging publicly again, although I can certainly respect his "silence".

Mantilla twitch to Ignorant Redneck for the info. I'd only noticed a lack of updates, so didn't realize he'd closed up shop.

Here's to hoping he comes back soon! Or at least invites a few of us!
*

9 comments:

MJ said...

I found out last night that Fr. Cranky is only open to invited people. I am also sad and I was publicly following him. Wish we were able to contact him and ask for an invite. If you find out anything let me know.

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

I was following him publicly as well I hope that he invites all of us

Mr. Neutron said...

clergyvent at gmail dot com

...and you didn't hear it from me.

Mr. Neutron said...

..and while you're at it you might put in a kind word for wheelsucker at gmail dot com. His blog was like a breathe of fresh air.

(A "wheelsucker" in cycling is a guy (or gal) who hangs on another person's wheel on a climb and never takes a turn at the front. It's a pejorative term, really.)

Mr. Neutron said...

Um, that's "breath", not "breathe".

Anonymous said...

I too have been following his blog--A few nights ago, when I noticed that I was blocked from his blog, I was a bit saddened, I'm still hoping for that invite.
---------------------
Fr. Cranky, if you're out there, please open your doors!!

Karen Williams said...

Fr Cranky...pls come back!

Anonymous said...

I miss him too. He was like a wart. A Cranky wart. He grew on me.

I would like to hear from someone who can view his blog to see if he explains why he restricted it.

Keep up your wonderful blog, Adoro.

Mikki

Richard Chonak said...

Thanks for 'splainin' this. I'd been wondering why the blog feed was 'broken'.