Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Great Blog to check out!

I found this great blog (one of my commenters) and y'all should check him out. Some funny stuff, some devotional stuff. And anyone with an office job, especially those involving computers in any way, will LOVE his most recent posts.

So go check out what Tim has to say at Lonely Man's Blog --and I warn you not to be in the process of drinking milk or anything because you run the risk of it comming out your nose.

Fair warning.

2 comments:

rhapsody said...

Thanks for the link:)

And I found you through Abbey-Roads (Terry):

http://abbey-roads.blogspot.com/

BTW- Happy belated birthday!

Tim said...

Hmm, I thought I already posted a comment here thanking you for your kind words about my blog....
Well, you wrote a great plug for me and I appreciate it. I really, really like your blog. Keep up the good work.
I will pray for you in your discernment of a vocation.