Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Prayer Request - for Dying Friend

My Mom just called me to deliver the news.

My friend is dying, and it seems he's going fast. They're trying to wake him up enough to say a few words to his wife before he goes.

He has an infection, they can't find the source or what it is, exactly, and believe it's from the recently-diagnosed leukemia. They can't do anything for him.

Please offer Divine Mercy prayers and pray for a Happy Death.

Thank you.

5 comments:

SQUELLY said...

My prayers are with him, you and all his family. I am about to say my Rosary before bed (in the UK).

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Prayers here.

Melody K said...

Praying for him and his family.

Anonymous said...

In these cases it seems that it would be good to choose one saint who has not been canonized and pray intentionally that if it be God's will he could be healed of this by the saint's intercession.

The Ironic Catholic said...

I recall a post where you mentioned him before...I will pray for him and his family and friends (you!).