Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Stuff Catholics Like!

The Curt Jester directs our attention to a new humor blog, Stuff Catholics Like. It's a fun mix of humor and catechesis, sure to become a quick favorite!

Personally, I have to say that this post is the one that made me spit coffee all over my computer monitor:

Nothing apart from Mass gives Catholics more comfort and causes more spontaneous combustion among Protestants than the Rosary.


So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that post today my friend. Several years ago while making my journey into the Catholic Church from being a Baptist pastor (imagine that!) I went to pray a rosary with folks at a catholic retirement community. Frankly, they didn't know what to think!

Ah, TODAY, I joined in with folks at our parish in our First Saturday Rosary before the Icon of the Virgin.

Tommorow I get to lead off the Month of May leading a rosary before we process out for the may crowning of our Queen of Heaven! Imagine that, the former Southern Baptist preacher leading in the Hail Mary, and then giving our Blessed Mother her props!

Monte

Adoro said...

Monte ~ Does God have a sense of humor or WHAT!? LOL!