Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Prep for RCIA this week- Prayers needed!

A few weeks ago I posted my consternation at what promised to be a difficult task...presenting the catechesis on the 10 Commandments and Catholic Social teaching to my RCIA class. It is my first attemp as a catechist, and I really do think I'm in over my head.

But I have entrusted this endeavor to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and something is finally beginning to come together. Still, there is much I have yet to do and I'm trying to make my outline this weekend.

Please keep this project of mine in your prayers, and pray that I will be presenting what the Lord would have this group of people learn. I'm doing this for Him and admittedly, I'm not at all confident in my ability to carry this off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

During my Monday morning Holy Hour I will be praying for you and your class.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you. Thanks for having the courage to teach our faith. God bless.

foster's home said...

As a current RCIA student, I can offer you prayers, and the advice not to simply read the provided pamphlets to your students but to actually teach them through action. I'm hoping for the same myself.