Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I was bored...

You Should Get a MD (Doctor of Medicine)

You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination.
You were born to be a doctor.


Believe you me, thank your lucky stars I am not a doctor! LOL! There isn't anyone on the face of the earth with LESS aptitude for that field!

I do have the right handwrighting, though. :-)

So I retook the test with the other answers I liked. Some of them had really been a tossup. Funny thing about human nature; we're far more complicated than a 5 question quiz will allow. Here are the results:

You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy)

You're a great thinker and a true philosopher.
You'd make a talented professor or writer.


I'd say this one is more accurate, but before someone starts a PhD fund for me, can I at least get well into my MTS degree first? I'm not sure this one is accurate,
either.


Next...

Apparently I'm creative:

You Are 67% Creative

You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.


As for sports, this is no surprise:

You Are Skiing

Graceful, athletic, and gusty - you're willing to put it all on the line.
You're willing to take big risks for big rewards.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lawyer

68%

Curling!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Being single for the Lord is definitely a calling ... not all singles are called to that, but some are, and it is indeed VERY special. That being specified, there are also those who are single, but are called to and are open to marriage - it just hasn't yet been fulfilled. AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. G-d has a very, very, high standard, and those called to the single state are among his most precious creations, for they are His alone ... and while they are certainly living for Him in the world, they are serving others. I REJOICE when I encounter a single who knows what a grace has been bestoed on them.

Adoro, if G-d has called you to that stae-in-life, REJOICE and live it to the fullest...and we are all blessed to be in your presence.

Anonymous said...

whoops... wrong post

Adoro said...

Thanks, uncle jim. I'd say for now I'm single but open to marriage, or wherever God leads me. He will reveal His plan in time, but of course I'll only be able to see it in hindsight! LOL