Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Christ has Called Another...

Go visit my dear friend, Mary, at her blog, where she explains her own Call from Jesus Christ to follow Him.

Pretty much everyone I have spoken to about this discernment has asked "How do you know?" All I can say is, during my time there, I truly heard the call of Christ to come before Him, asking me to return all that I am, and all that I have been given, to Him as a free gift and loving sacrifice, or to choose to return to the blessed life I have been leading. My heart leapt, and with both solemnity and joy I said "yes!"


Please go read the rest of post - it will be well worth your time. Have you ever wondered what kind of woman enters a cloister, or why? Mary may have some of those answers for you.

Mary has a great deal of college debt to erase before she can enter on June 11, so if you are a person of means and find supporting Vocations (especially during Lent!) to be a worthwhile cause, I urge you to do what you can.

Please keep her and her intentions in your prayers.

1 comment:

uncle jim said...

thanks for sharing Mary's announcement and linking her site.