Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blessed Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe!

"Hear and let it penetrate into your heart, my youngest son, that there is nothing for you to fear. Let neither your face nor your heart be worried. Do not fear this nor any other illness, nor anything pounding nor afflicting. Am I not here, I who am your Mother? Are you not in my shadow, under my protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the fold of my mantle, in my crossed arms? Is there anything else that you need?"




Ximopaquilti María, teh titemictoc ica mahuiztic.
In Toteco yetoc mohuan.
Tateochihual tehuatizin intech nochin cihuatzitizin.
Tateochihual in Tapoxhuil den moihtic, Jesús.
Yectictitzin María, inan Dios ximotatauhti
totechcopa in tahtacolhuanime
axcan huan tomiquiliztempan.
Ma ihcon mochihua.


Dios te salve, María, llena eres de gracia,
el Señor es contigo.
Bendita tú eres entre todas las mujeres,
y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesús.
Santa María, Madre de Dios,
ruega por nosotros, pecadores,
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte.
Amén!

Hail Mary, Full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen!

No comments: