Visitors - Come on in and say hello!

Friday, December 07, 2007

A Meme!

Ironic Catholic tagged me with a meme, and since my brain is fried, I'm going to take some time to do this before I go to sleep.

Rules: Each tagged person must post 8 random facts or habits about themselves on their blog. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!

Is there seriously some random thing my readers DON'T know about me? Let's see if I can find something....

1. I know IC's identity, and no, I am not one of her students. And no, I'm not telling.

2. I nearly went to college on a music scholarship.

3. When I was a child, I was painfully shy, and this lasted even into my Jr. High years. (Although not quite as profoundly as when I was younger).

4. A couple years ago I got banned from a horse ranch when the {ranch} owner found out I was the person who had reported animal neglect of one of the horses boarded there.

5. I wrote a novel when I was 12. I'm re-writing it now.

6. When I was a toddler, a St. Bernard "adopted" me and was my constant companion whenever I was outside playing in the yard. I'll always have a soft spot for St. Barnards (although I'm not a fan of their drool!)

7. I used to want to be an actress. Stop laughing.

8. My pinkies don't completely extend - they're both kinda crooked.

I tag....anyone who went to Mass tonight!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

These memes make for great introductions.
Best wishes
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my pinkies are crooked too! Cool!

Adoro said...

Maddy ~ Welcome! :-) Memes can serve as intros, and they are kinda fun.

anon ~ I KNEW there were other crooked-pinky people out there!